Replacement Huf TPMS sensor for Volkswagen Crafter
Oct/2009 – Dec/2016
Split year, check part number or phone 01254 301021
OEM part number 2E0 907 508 E or A 003 540 02 17
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD+Programming Tool
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Following on tool prompts, read all sensor IDs using tool.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Following on tool prompts, connect tool to OBD II port.
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the key is on/engine off.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful.