Replacement Schrader TPMS sensor for Volkswagen CC Jan/2011
Split year, may also have indirect system without in wheel sensors, check part number or phone 01254 301021
OEM part number 3AA 907 275
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, vehicle will need to be stationary for minimum of 15 minutes.
- If required, place the vehicle into the relearn mode using the appropriate dashboard controls.
- Drive above 32 kmh (20mph) until the new sensor IDs are learned by the vehicle.
- This may take up to 20 minutes depending on the model.
Relearn procedure: Drive
*** INDIRECT SYSTEM ***
NO TPMS SENSORS FITTED
- Check TPMS warning light
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn Ignition ON
- Depress TPMS reset button, found in the glove box or the centre console, until an audible Chime and MiL is extinguished
- Drive vehicle to complete relearn