Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Vauxhall Ampera-e
OEM Part number – 13598773
Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 rubber Snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Press the POWER button to start the vehicle.
- Using the Driver Information Centre (DIC) controls on the right side of the steering wheel.
- Scroll to the Tyre Pressure Information page.
- Press and hold the check mark in the centre of the DIC controls.
- The horn will sound twice to indicate the vehicle is in learn mode.
- The “Tyre Learning Active” message will be displayed on the DIC.
- Use tool to activate LF sensor.
- The horn will sound.
- Continue with RF, RR and LR.
- On the LR horn will sound twice on completion.
- Ensure “Tyre Learning Active” message is no longer displayed and the TPMS light is extinguished.
- If the TPMS light is still on, a short drive may be needed.