Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Toyota HiLux
OEM Part number – 42607-30070
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve (with aluminum stem options), to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to the correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using tool.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Connect tool to OBD II port.
- Continue through the process, until tool indicates relearn successful.
- Leave vehicle ignition in the ON position and disconnect the Tool.
- Use the escape key to select the Vehicle Menu and press “Test Sensors”.
- Re-read all 4 IDs.
- Ensure TPMS light is OFF.
- After writing IDs, disconnect tool and re-activate Sensors with ignition ON.