Original Replacement Huf RDE048TPMS sensor for
Mar/2008 – Jan/21010
OEM Part number – 20-006-80
Huf Direct Fit TPMS Sensor 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru) Frequency 433 MHz
Huf supplies retailers with genuine replacement sensors in OE quality. These original replacement sensors can be installed directly on the vehicle without configuration. In order to teach the vehicle the identification number of the tire pressure sensors, the steps in the vehicle manufacturer’s instructions must be followed. Huf is an OE supplier to BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mclaren, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, Bentley and others. All parts are 100% made in Germany and are the same parts supplied on your vehicle when new.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition to ON.
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensors are set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving.
- Drive vehicle above 24kmh (15mph) for a minimum of 10 minutes.