Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Suzuki SX4
OEM Part number – 43130-61M00
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve (with aluminum stem options), to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure.
- Press Enter to continue.
- The tool will prompt you to read all the sensors.
- Ensure sensors for this vehicle show “Park” or “Drive”, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- When prompted by the tool, connect to the OBD, turn on ignition, then press ENTER.
- The vehicle may display a message “TPMS not registered” and the TPMS light will flash.
- (If the relearn is not completed within 3 minutes this light will be ON solid, and you will need to start the relearn again).
- Tool will prompt to disconnect the OBD, leave the ignition ON.
- Follow the on screen prompt to activate the sensors again.
- Verify vehicle message is no longer displayed and the TPMS light is OFF.