The ATEQ VT46 is an affordable, TPMS programming tool packed with essential features and functions. Designed with mid-sized tire shops in mind, its color interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. With the addition of the optional OBD2 module, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes. The ATEQ VT46 supports all known programmable TPMS sensors and is frequently updated with new features and up-to-date vehicle and sensor coverage.
- Easy to operate with ATEQ’s icon interface and bright color display
- Activates and reads TPMS sensors of all light vehicle brands globally
- Programs all leading universal aftermarket sensors
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Provides indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information
- Selects vehicles via make, model, year look-up
- Provides TPMS sensor part numbers
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry signal
- Frequent database updates via PC desktop software
- Interface and relearn procedures in 23 languages
- The optional OBD2 module gives access to OBD relearns for 60% of all car models worldwide