Huf RDE036 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Super Single
Jan/2010 – Jan/2016
OEM Part number – A-003-540-02-17
Huf RDE036 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV021 metal Clamp-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure Ignition is turned OFF and apply Parking brake
- Inflate Tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, Read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn Ignition On
- Following on tool prompts, Connect tool to OBD II port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the key is on/engine off.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful