Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
Jun/2006 – Dec/2009
OEM Part number – A-002-240-55-17
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure Ignition is turned OFF and apply Parking brake
- Inflate Tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, Read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn Ignition On
- Following on tool prompts, Connect tool to OBD II port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the key is on/engine off.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful