Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Lancia Flavia
Jan/2012 – Dec/2014
OEM Part number – 68001698AA
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Following on tool prompts, read all sensors IDs using tool.
- Turn ignition ON
- Following on tool prompts, connect tool to OBD II port.
- Tool will prompt you to ensure they key is ON/engine OFF.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful.