Replacement Huf IntelliSens for Kia Venga
OEM Part number – 52933-A5100
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure Ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, Connect tool to OBD II port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the Ignition is ON/engine OFF.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful.