Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Kia Venga
Feb/2010 – Dec/2014
OEM Part number – 52933-2L000
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn ignition ON
- Following on tool prompts, connect tool to OBD II port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the ignition is ON/Engine is OFF.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful