Replacement Huf IntelliSens for Kia Sportage
OEM Part number – 52933-D9100
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensor “Mode” is set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving.
- Drive vehicle above 24 kmh (15mph) for 20 minutes.