Replacement Alligator Sens.it TPMS Sensor for Kia Sportage
Jan/2010 – Mar/2014
OEM Part number – 52933-3M000
Alligator Sens.it TPMS Sensor + Sens.it Ball Joint Stem with Valve RS3 / RS1 – Silver
Programmable with compatible programmers and with the Alligator Sens.it system.
The sens.it® sensor is equivalent to the original sensor and has the same level of functionality and quality. ALLIGATOR’s Original Equipment tire valve and the world’s smallest Tire Pressure Sensor electronics, for metal valves, are connected using ALLIGATOR’s patented Ball-Joint Technology. The Ball-Joint enables the flexible assembly of the sensor on most steel and aluminum rims on the market today. This sensor isn’t supplied with a valve and stems The aluminum valve consists of a high-quality aluminum alloy that is additionally protected against corrosion by an anodized layer.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn ignition ON
- Following on tool prompts, connect tool to OBD II port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the ignition is ON/Engine is OFF.
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful