Huf RDE036 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Jeep Commander
Jun/2006 – Dec/2006
OEM Part number – 56026481AB (snap in Valve Stem)
OEM Part number – 68078768AA (Clamp in Valve Stem)
Huf RDE036 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV021 metal Clamp-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply parking brake
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition ON
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensor “Mode” is set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving
- Drive vehicle above 24 kmh (15mph) for a minimum of 10 minutes