Replacement Autel MX-Sensor sensor for Hyundai i40
Apr/2011 – Apr/2014
OEM Part number – 52933-3V100
MX-Sensors are blank programmable universal sensors, for use with the TS601 or TS501. They are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of vehicles.
The sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
- 2 Yr or 24,000 Mile Warranty
- Built to replace the OE Sensor, meeting or exceeding the Signal quality, Durability and Functionality
- Automotive long-life battery made to meet severe weather conditions
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
- Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
- Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
- Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Following on tool prompts, read all sensor IDs using tool
- Turn ignition ON
- Following on tool prompts, connect tool to OBD II Port
- Tool will prompt you to ensure the ignition is ON/engine OFF
- Following the prompts, continue through the process until tool indicates relearn successful