Replacement Schrader TPMS sensor for Hyundai i30
Apr/2007 – Dec/2011
OEM Part number – 52933-2L000
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool, sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or ”Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the relearn toolkit
- Turn ignition ON
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port”
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle