Replacement Schrader EZ TPMS sensor for Dodge Avenger
Jan/2007 – Dec/2009
OEM Part number – 40700-1628R
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Procedure: OBD
- Apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn ignition ON”
- Some vehicles may need the engine to be running.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.