Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Chevrolet Cruze
Oct/2008 – Oct/2016
OEM Part number – 20922901
Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 rubber Snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Stationary + Tool
Cloning / Copy can be utilised to avoid the relearn programming costs (Phone us on 01254301021 for details).
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON
- Press the MENU button on the Driver Information Centre (DIC) until the vehicles tyre pressures are displayed.
- Press SET/CLR
- Vehicle will ask: “Are you sure that you want to relearn?”
- Select YES.
- Starting at LF tyre, activate sensor.
- Repeat procedure for remaining Tyres in the following order: RF, RR and LR.
- After completing LR tyre, horn will sound twice.