Huf UVS4040 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Chevrolet Corvette
OEM Part number – 13598775
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Stationary + Tool
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Roll down window to prevent locking keys in car.
- Press and hold UNLOCK and LOCK buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until horn sounds.
- Starting with LF tyre, activate the TPMS sensor with activation tool.
- Repeat procedure for remaining tyres in the following order: RF, RR and LR.
- After completing LR tyre, horn sounds twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF to exit learn mode.