Replacement Schrader EZ-TPMS sensor for Cadillac XLR
OEM part number 25758221
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Stationary + Tool
- Apply handbrake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition ON
- Roll down window to prevent locking keys in car.
- Press and hold UNLOCK and LOCK buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until horn sounds.
- Starting with LF tyre, activate the TPMS sensor with activation tool.
- Repeat procedure for remaining tyres in the following order: RD, RR and LR.
- After completing LR tyre, horn sounds twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF to exit learn mode.