Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Relearn Procedure – Stationary
- Apply Handbrake.
- Inflate Tyres to Correct pressure
- Turn Ignition ON
- Press INFO button on DIC until Learn Tyre Positions appears.
- Press SET/Reset
- Horn Sounds twice.
- Use tool to activate LF Sensor
- Continue with RF, RR and LR.
- Horn sounds twice at LR to indicate complete.
- Turn Ignition OFF