Replacement Schrader TPMS sensor for Abarth 500C
OEM part number – 53104671
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure – Drive
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensor mode is set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving
- Drive vehicle above 24kmh (15mph) for 20 minutes.