Replacement Huf TPMS sensor for Volvo S40
OEM Part number – 30666931
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Procedure: OBD + Programming Tool
(Cloning can be utilised to avoid the relearn programming costs. More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn Ignition ON”.
- Note: Some vehicles may need the engine to be running.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.