Replacement Huf TPMS sensor for Volkswagen Touareg
OEM part number 5Q0 907 275 B
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON, Engine OFF.
- Using UP & DOWN arrow keys and OK roller button on the steering wheel, navigate to TYRE PRESSURE MENU and depress OK.
- Select MON. PRESS and depress OK.
- Select ON/OFF and depress OK.
- Ensure display shows “v ON/OFF” and return to the TPMS Menu.
- Select STORE and depress OK.
- Select YES and depress OK.
- Exit the TPMS system to the main screen, the Orange MiL lamp will be displayed.
- Drive above 25kph (15mph) to complete the relearn.