Replacement Schrader TPMS sensor for Volkswagen CC
Split year, may also have indirect system without in wheel sensors, check part number or phone 01254 301021
OEM part number 3AA 907 275
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, vehicle will need to be stationary for minimum of 15 minutes.
- If required, place the vehicle into the relearn mode using the appropriate dashboard controls.
- Drive above 32 kmh (20mph) until the new sensor IDs are learned by the vehicle.
- This may take up to 20 minutes depending on the model.
Relearn procedure: Drive
*** INDIRECT SYSTEM ***
NO TPMS SENSORS FITTED
- Check TPMS warning light
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn Ignition ON
- Depress TPMS reset button, found in the glove box or the centre console, until an audible Chime and MiL is extinguished
- Drive vehicle to complete relearn