TPMS Sensor for Vauxhall Viva
OEM part number 13598773
Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 rubber Snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Stationary
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition to RUN and place the vehicle in Park.
- If DIC is minimised, press SELECT knob to maximise.
- Use SELECT knob to scroll to Tyre Pressure display screen.
- Press and hold SELECT knob for five seconds.
- Use the SELECT knob to select YES.
- Press the SELECT knob.
- Horn sounds twice to signal learn mode.
- Activate all 4 sensors with tool.
- Horn should sound after each activation.
- Activate all 4 sensors with TPMS tool. Horn should sound after each activation.