Replacement Huf IntelliSens TPMS sensor for Vauxhall Astra J
OEM Part number – 13313134
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition to ON.
- Use MENU button on indicator stalk to select the Vehicle Information Menu in the DIC.
- Use adjuster wheel to select TPMS menu.
- Press SET/CLEAR button to initiate process.
- Horn sounds twice to indicate relearn.
- Use tool to activate LF. Horn sounds once.
- Continue with RF, RR and LR.
- Horn sounds twice at LR to indicate complete.
- Turn ignition OFF.