Replacement Huf IntelliSens TPMS sensor for Vauxhall Astra H
OEM Part number – 13354312
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Stationary + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Press the POWER button to start the vehicle.
- Using the Driver Information Centre (DIC) controls on the right side of the steering wheel.
- Scroll to the Tyre Pressure Information page.
- Press and hold the check mark in the centre of the DIC controls.
- The horn will sound twice to indicate the vehicle is in learn mode.
- The “Tyre Learning Active” message will be displayed on the DIC.
- Use tool to activate LF sensor. The Horn will sound.
- Continue with RF, RR and LR.
- On the LR horn will sound twice on completion.
- Ensure “Tyre Learning Active” message is no longer displayed and TPMS light is extinguished.
- If the TPMS light is still on, a short drive may be needed.