Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Vauxhall Antara
OEM part number 25789964
Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 rubber Snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Stationary + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Roll down window to prevent locking keys in car.
- Press and hold unlock and lock buttons on the keyless entry transmitter until horn sounds.
- Starting with LF tyre, activate the TPMS sensor with activation tool.
- Repeat procedure for remaining Tyres in the following order: RF, RR and LR.
- After completing LR Tyre, horn sounds twice.
- Turn ignition to OFF to exit learn mode.