Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Jeep Cherokee
OEM Part number – 68249197AA
|Date of Manufacture:||September 2013 – December 2018|
|OE Sensor Manufacturer:||TRW|
|OE Sensor Number:||68157568AA|
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply parking brake
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition ON
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensor “Mode” is set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving.
- Drive vehicle above 24 kmh (15mph) for a minimum of 10 minutes