Replacement Autel MX-Sensor for Jaguar F-Type
Jul/2015 – Feb/2017
OEM Part number – C2D43636
MX-Sensors are blank programmable universal sensors, for use with the TS601 or TS501. They are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality supporting up to 99% of vehicles.
The sensor solution that covers over 98% of all OE sensors on the market will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
- 2 Yr or 24,000 Mile Warranty
- Built to replace the OE Sensor, meeting or exceeding the Signal quality, Durability and Functionality
- Automotive longlife battery, made to meet severe weather conditions
- High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
- Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance
- Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels
- Fast and simple assembly onto any wheels
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply handbrake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition to ON
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure all sensors are “Set to Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the relearn toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving
- Drive vehicle above 24 kmh (15mph) for a minimum of 10 minutes