Replacement Huf IntelliSens TPMS sensor for Saab 97X
Jan/2007 – Dec/2008
OEM Part number – 25774007
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Stationary
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Turn headlight switch from OFF to parking lamps 4 times within 3 seconds.
- A double horn chirp will sound (in learn mode TPMS warning lamp will continue to flash, relearn must be completed in 5 minutes).
- Starting at the LF tyre increase/decrease pressure for 10 seconds, sensor is identified when horn sounds once.
- Continue with RF, RR and LR.
- Check TPMS warning lamp is flashing and turn off ignition.
- If lamp is extinguished the relearn has timed out, repeat process.