Huf RDE038 sensor for Renault Talisman
OEM Part number –40700-4CB0A
Huf RDE 038 Original Replacement Sensor 433 MHz, with a RDV021 metal clamp-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake.
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool, sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Turn ignition ON.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port”.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.