TPMS sensor for Renault Kangoo
OEM Part number – 40700-1628R
Huf RDE024 Original Replacement Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn Ignition ON”.
- Note: Some vehicles may need the engine to be running.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.