Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Renault Fluence
OEM Part number – 40700-0435R
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve (with aluminum stem options), to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn Ignition ON”.
- Note: Some vehicles may need the engine to be running.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.