Replacement Huf UVS4040 TPMS sensor for Peugeot 108
Split year may also have indirect system without in wheel sensors, check part number or phone 01254 301021
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
(More information on cloning can be found on our FAQ page or by Phoning us on 01254301021)
Relearn procedure: OBD
- Apply parking brake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn ignition ON”.
- Note: some vehicles may need the engine to be running.
- Follow the prompts, and the tool will update the vehicle.
Relearn procedure: Drive
*** INDIRECT SYSTEM ***
NO TPMS SENSORS FITTED
- Check TPMS warning light
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition ON
- Depress TPMS reset button, found in the glove box or the centre console, MiL will FLASH 3 Times to confirm initialisation
- Wait 2 – 3 minutes before turning ignition to OFF
- Drive vehicle