Replacement Schrader EZ-Sensor for Mazda 6
Feb/2008 – Dec/2013
OEM Part number – GS1D37140
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: Drive
- Apply handbrake
- Inflate all tyres to correct pressure.
- Turn ignition ON
- Turn back OFF
- Wait for 15 minutes, ensure sensors are in “Park Mode”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
- Drive vehicle above 24kph (15mph).
- Sensors will be relearned.