Replacement Huf IntelliSens for Kia Optima
OEM Part number – 52933-D4100
|Date of Manufacture:||November 2015 – December 2021|
|OE Sensor Manufacturer:||CONTINENTAL|
|OE Sensor Number:||52933D4100|
|OE Sensor ID Location:||VDO TG1C Clamp-In Sensor|
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearning procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD
- • Ensure Ignition is turned Off and apply Parking brake.
• Inflate all tyres to correct pressure
• Read all sensor IDs using the tool, sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the Relearn Toolkit.
• Turn Ignition ON
Note: Some vehicles may need the Engine to be running.
• Connect to OBD as prompted by tool
• Follow the prompts, and the tool will update the vehicle.