Huf UVS4040 Replacement TPMS Sensor for Ford Puma
OEM Part number – JX7T 1A180 C
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Drive
- Apply parking break
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Turn ignition ON
- If replacement sensors have been fitted, ensure sensors are set to “Park”.
- Sensors for this vehicle that show “Park” or “Drive” when read are already in the correct mode, otherwise use the “Set to Park” command in the relearn toolkit.
- Vehicle may need to be stationary for 20 minutes before driving.
- Drive vehicle above 24kmh (15mph) for a minimum of 10 minutes.