TPMS sensor for Dacia Logan
OEM Part number – 40700-1628R
Huf RDE024 Original Replacement Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn procedure: OBD + Programming tool
Use copy/clone to avoid the relearn. Alternatively, a scan tool is required for OBD relearn.
- Apply handbrake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- Read all sensors IDs using tool
- The tool will display “Connect tool to vehicle OBD II Port and Turn ignition ON”
- Some vehicles may need engine running
- Follow the prompts, and the tool will update the vehicle.