Huf UVS4040 Replacement TPMS Sensor for Chrysler Grand Voyager
OEM Part number – 68241067AB
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Procedure Drive
- Apply parking brake
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure
- The vehicle will need to be stationary for a minimum of 15 min
- If required, place the vehicle into relearn mode using the appropriate dashboard controls
- Drive above 20mph until the new sensor IDs are learned by the vehicle
- This may take up to 20minuets depending on the vehicle.