Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Chevrolet Camaro
OEM Part number – 20925925
Huf RDE034 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor 433 MHz, with an RDV041 rubber Snap-in valve stem.
Huf provides the market with original replacement
sensors in OE quality for all systems supplied
to vehicle manufacturers. The replacement tire
pressure sensors can be installed directly without
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Stationary + Tool
- Apply parking brake.
- Turn ignition ON
- Use the Driver Information Centre (DIC) control on the right side of the steering wheel to scroll to the Tyre Pressure screen.
- Press and hold the select button in the middle of the DIC control.
- Horn will chirp and DIC will say TYRE LEARNING ACTIVE.
- Activate LF sensor with your tool.
- Horn will sound.
- Repeat for RF, RR and LR.
- Verify TPMS light is off.