Replacement Schrader EZ TPMS sensor for Chevrolet Bolt
OEM Part number – 13598773
Schrader EZ-Sensor 433Mhz
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. Features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – Stationary + Tool
- Apply handbrake.
- Inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Press the POWER button to start the vehicle.
- Using the Driver Information Centre (DIC) controls on the right side of the steering wheel.
- Scroll to the Tyre Press information page.
- Press and hold the check mark in the centre of the DIC controls.
- The horn will sound twice to indicate the vehicle is in learn mode.
- The “TYRE LEARNING ACTIVE” message will be displayed on the DIC.
- Use tool to activate LF sensor, the horn will sound.
- Continue with RF, RR and LR
- On the LR sensor the horn will sound twice on completion.
- Ensure “TYRE LEARNING ACTIVE” message is no longer displayed and TPMS light is extinguished.
- If the TPMS light is still on, a short drive may be needed.