Huf UVS4040 Original Replacement TPMS Sensor for Cadillac CT4
OEM Part number – 13598773
Huf IntelliSens 433Mhz
Manufactured by Huf (formerly Beru)
Frequency 433 MHz
The IntelliSens is the direct-measurement universal sensor from Huf offering the greatest accuracy and compatible with the systems of all car models. The universal sensor is a pre-programmed sensor for direct-measurement tire pressure monitoring systems. All of the information needed is already on the sensor and only has to be configured. The technical design of the configurable sensor cuts down on installation time, and the waiting time is shortened even further when the IntelliSens is installed during tire changes – for instance, when switching between summer and winter tires.
Torque Nut: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Torque Screw: 4Nm-35in-lbs
Please refer to the relearn procedure below
Relearn Type – OBD
- Ensure ignition is turned OFF and apply parking brake.
- inflate tyres to correct pressure.
- Read all sensor IDs using the tool.
- Turn ignition to ON. Note: Some vehicle may require the engine to be running.
- Connect to OBD as prompted by the tool.
- Follow the prompts and the tool will update the vehicle.